See, this is where an intern would come in handy. Or an assistant. I could say, “Put together a site map. This is how I see it.”
They would do it, I would review it, and then I would congratulate them with, “Well done, you!”
Sigh. Well, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover so let’s get to it.
- This is the front entrance. With two doors available, you choose where you want to go inside.
- Recognizing that there are some people who just want to look at models and some people who just want to read words, I’ve put both doors here for your convenience. Once inside, you can of course bounce around to whatever part of my home you like.
- This is where a lot of the words (mostly unrelated to models) are found.
- The about page provides information about me!
- Want to get in touch with me? This would be the place to do it!
- For a little relaxation, I’ve put in a pool out back.
- Models and our work together.
- Use the account section to log in, log out, and manage your account including orders from the shop and downloads.
When visiting the projects, models, and sets, and shop section of the site, there are some icons that appear in the upper left which may be one of the following:
- The hamburger menu (three lines) is available on the Model Updates page and provides a dropdown which gives you direct access to Projects, Models, Sets, and the Open Casting Call.
- The “i” icon provides information specific to that section.
- The filter icon (the one that looks like a funnel), available on the Models, Sets, and Shop pages, will let you filter and sort the content on which your eyes are currently fixated.
When viewing the projects, models, and individual sets, you’ll notice that a “sticky” menu stays at the top of the screen as you scroll. The icons appearing in these menus will help you more quickly navigate to the sections of the page you’re viewing.